Apps On iPhone: You don’t know how to use it on your iPhone, but you want to learn how to use it. There are over two million apps in the App Store for your iPhone, and many of them will help you get the most out of your iPhone. In this article, I will show you how to download apps to your iPhone!The information in this article has been updated for iOS 11, the latest version of iPhone software. Apple introduced a new version of the App Store for iOS 11, so if you’re using an older version of the software, your iPhone will look different. If you haven’t already, I highly recommend upgrading your iPhone!
What Apps are On My iPhone?
Apps, apps for short, are programs that you install on your iPhone. Games are fun, apps for organizing work or personal life, and your electronic activities or social media.
How to Download Apps on iPhone
- Unlock your iPhone using your passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID.
- Open the App Store app.
- Find the app you want to download by browsing the Today, Games, or Apps section, or search for the app using the Search tab.
- Once you’ve found the app you want to download, tap Get to the right of the app.
- Confirm the installation by entering your passcode or using Touch ID. If you have an iPhone X, double-click the side button to activate Face ID and confirm the installation.
- Now, the app will begin installing on your iPhone. You’ll see a small status circle to the right of the app in the App Store.
- Once the app has finished installing, it will show up on the Home screen of your iPhone.
- You may have to scroll (by swiping right to left on your iPhone’s display) to your second or third Home screen to find the app.
App Store Purchases and Download History
A history of every app you ever downloaded or purchased is saved on your Apple ID. This is a great resource if your child runs up a big bill playing “pay to win” apps or if you receive fake email receipts from Apple imposters. Follow the steps below to learn how to check your App Store purchase and download history:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Scroll down and tap Purchase History to view a list of everything you’ve downloaded on your iPhone.
- Even if the app is free to download, it will still show up in your Purchase History.
Applications for Everyone
I hope this article helped you download the app to your iPhone. If you found this article useful, we encourage you to share it on social media or comment on the results of your application!