Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is posted on the internet. Thus, The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 15W may have a 4500mAh battery that supports fast charging.
The Samsung Galaxy S21FE will be launched at the 2022 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in January. Thus, The last phone appeared on GeekBench, and marketing photos are now available on the Internet.
Battery Setting and Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Specifications:
At the same time, the manual is complete with leaked details, no idea. Note that the Samsung Galaxy S21 will be released on regional Qualcomm Snapdragon and Exynos models. Thus, The phone’s design language may be similar to the Samsung Galaxy S21 series. Displayed on flat screens with rounded corners and perforated screens.
CoinBRS claims to be the marketing image of the Samsung Galaxy before releasing the FE. Thus, The photo shows that the phone will be launched in four colors: blue, cream, lavender, and white. The Galaxy S21 features three rear cameras with a unique flagship camera unit design. The phone’s selfie camera is a crop to the top center and the volume up and volume buttons are on the right panel.
Samsung Galaxy FE Details:
- Regarding specs, the report shows that the Samsung Galaxy S21FE runs Android 11. It has a 6.4-inch (1080×2340 pixels) Full HD + AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate for protection.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Cab. The phone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 888SoC and Exynos 2100SoC.
- The Exynos2100 SoC Mali G78 has GPU, and the Snapdragon 888 SoC Adreno 660 GPU.
- This phone offers 12GB of RAM. 256GB of memory.
- When it comes to cameras, the Samsung Galaxy S21 may have a three-camera setup on the rear of the FE.
- These include a 64-megapixel main sensor, depth sensor, and wide-angle sensor.
- Thus, Upfront, the phone can provide a 32-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
- Samsung Galaxy S21FE 15W can accommodate a 4500mAh battery that supports fast charging.
- Thus, Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Dual Layer Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS port, and USB Type-C.
The report says the phone’s screen may have a fingerprint sensor. Is the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 still made for fans or is it enough for everyone? You can find Apple Orbital Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, and podcasts