Beautiful Pakistani mehndi designs in boring but exciting intricate wedding functions, your henna are almost healing. The cool touch of mehndi on the palms gives an immediate feeling of relief.
From brides who lift their hearts with a million dreams on their heads to bridesmaids who can’t wait to take group photos, mehndi is adored by women of all ages.
Beautiful Pakistani Mehndi Designs for Modern Bride:
While the Indian style of mehndi is essentially about traditional elements like portraits of spouses, Pakistani mehndi revolves more around bolder lines, domes, flowers, geometric patterns, mandalas, and jazz motifs. Many Arabic designs are also part of the Pakistani mehndi style. Using negative space can work wonders for almost anything.
- Go for grid flower patterns, leaves, and small circular patterns combined with arms and legs. The design is not only visually appealing, but it will also leave a big stain, thanks to the bolder lines and coordinating patterns.
- The Mongolian-inspired geometric, Arabic mehndi designs and floral shapes mehndi designs in this elegantly designed henna are for someone who wants to stand out. If you are a bridesmaid looking for Mehndi designs for your beautiful legs, then this Mongolian-inspired symmetrical henna will let people know about your unusual taste.
Choose a floral mandala circular patterns around, for a minimalist but elegant henna design. One of the simplest Pakistani Mehndi designs is the floral mandala. We love the way the fingers are interwoven with intersecting patterns and canopy design. You can choose this type of henna for your hands or feet.
A Symmetrical Arabic Mehndi Design:
Bairiki with narrow ornate patterns on the fingers is another classic Pakistani Mehndi style. This style of henna is preferred by many Pakistani brides. Some like longer, more intricate designs, while others go for a more minimalist approach. You can repeat this style in your hands for the big day. Usually in India, women who opt for natural henna designs think a lot about after-treatment. Once the henna is dry, it is extremely important not to wash your hands. Some women prefer a mixture of lime and sugar water to darken the stain more. The specific henna design will still give a darker stain.
- The lover of elegant and delicate mehndi designs will love this minimalist Arabic Pakistani mehndi design. From whimsical floral patterns to leaves and longer lines, the style has it all.
- Asymmetrical Pakistani mehndi design with paisley and architectural motifs is a stunning choice for a bride.
- If you think these styles are more or less to your taste, go for this simpler style with simpler floral and crisscross patterns, leaves, and bolder touches.
- Henna has more than just emotional value. It is also associate with positivity and luck in other cultures. We hope you were able to choose a style for your wedding day.