It is the problem of every fat face and beauty care. In the early 1920s, it’s the big deal and you need to look at it carefully. Healthy and glowing skin is everyone’s desire. Oily skin mainly has different problems like acne, pimples, and different types of rashes. How to make a fat face shine. The skin is obviously the mirror of beauty. Today will we see how beauty takes care of your soft skin in the hot summer?
In the hot summer, most people experience a rash. This is actually the internal body heat that comes out in points. We can also call it a kind of allergy. To save ourselves from skin rashes, it is important to keep our bodies cool. Showering twice a day is a good idea and always use antibacterial soap.
The smell that comes from our sweat is actually the smell of dead bacteria left in large quantities in our bodies. To keep our bodies cool in the summer, it is also a good idea to take a mud bath. To take a mud bath, mix the mud with the water and rose water, then make a fine paste and smear it on your body.
How to Take Care of Your Skin in Hot Summer Weather:
If a rash has occurred, apply more. When the paste dries after 15-20 minutes, wash the body with cold water. By using the mud, the rash disappears and your body stays fresh, but if your skin becomes dry, it means there are a lot of dead cells in your body. To solve this problem, make a carrot paste by mashing them. Then add the pasta to the milk.
Massage the shoulder, back, and hands with the paste. Using this, all the dead cells in your body die off and your skin becomes silky because the milk also does the bleaching job and also gives you a fair complexion.
Sometimes, our back and neck darken from the sun. To lighten the skin, boil a potato and mix it with a little lemon juice and make a paste and spread it on the back and neck. Massage them with a little force. Rinse after 10 minutes with cold water. You can also get rid of sunburn if you have them. See here how beauty care for your soft skin in the hot summer.
Precautions to Be Taken:
- Drink enough water to flush all the waste out of your body.
- Wash your face frequently to remove excess oils.
- Avoid junk food and spices to keep the oil in your skin.
- Use sunscreen and an umbrella when going out in hot weather to keep your skin oil-free.
- Steam the face to keep the open pores and remove the dirt deposited in them.
- Avoid coffee and tea.
Beauty Care and Home Tips for Ily Face Glow:
Following homemade recipes applied at home instead of going to salons.
- Orange peel powder mixed with rose water is used to exfoliate dead skin cells and keep skin soft and velvety.
- A mixture of rose water, sandalwood, and fuller earth is applied to the face. Rose water cleanses the face, and sandalwood acts as a cleanser and has a soothing and fuller effect “The earth removes excess oil from the skin
- Cucumber juice is also effective for oily skin toning.
- The mask with egg and honey is also very effective. In this mask, an egg white is mixed with 2 tablespoons of honey and applied to the skin for 10-15 minutes, and then washed off with water.
The egg white will also remove excess oil from the skin.
- The mask with honey and oats is also very effective for oily skin. In this honey, raw oatmeal and lemon juice are mixed and applied to the face for 20 minutes.
- Mix fresh garlic juice and lemon juice and apply to oily skin, but make sure there is no inflammation on the skin. It will also cure skin pimples.
- Just rub the papaya slices on the skin. It will also retain the oil of the skin.