Best 5 Ways, If you are currently an iPhone user and have decided to switch to Android, you probably want to transfer your WhatsApp messages as well. While neither operating system offers an easy solution for transferring your data between iOS and Android, there are other resources you can get help from.
Here are some easy to follow methods to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages From iPhone To Android With One Click Using Best 5 Ways:
Transferring data between different devices can be a lot easier than you think. Best 5 Ways MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer provides a comprehensive solution to help you transfer data between computers and mobile devices. You can try moving your WhatsApp from iPhone to Android.
- Download and install MobileTrans on your computer. Start MobileTrans and select the “Backup and Restore” section.
- Connect your devices to the computer. Select “WhatsApp” and let the program detect your devices.
- After that, the following window will appear:
- Click “Start” and then “Yes” to continue. Keep the devices connected until the process is complete.
If you still don’t know how to transfer WhatsApp with MobileTrans, check out our video tutorial below. If you are more interested in our videos, you can check out the Wondershare video community.
In addition to backing up and restoring WhatsApp messages, Mobile Phones helps you seamlessly transfer your contacts, photos, and messages from one phone to another.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages From iPhone To Android With An Android App – Wutsapper:
If you don’t want to use a laptop, Wondershare Wutsapper is another good option for WhatsApp transfer. Best 5 Ways you can easily access Wutsapper on Google Play and the transaction process is also very convenient and straightforward.
4 steps to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android with Wutsapper.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone and iPhone with a USB OTG adapter. Open Wutsapper and then you need to authorize it to access the iOS device.
Step 2. Click the “Start Backup” button and the application will transfer the WhatsApp backup package from iPhone to your Android phone.
Step 3. Wait a few minutes: Wutsapper will convert iPhone backup package to an Android backup format.
Step 4. Restore WhatsApp backup on your Android with a tutorial guide for instance.
- Easily Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android without Laptop
- The operation process is very simple and clear instructions are available.
- Please use OTG connection instead of WIFI to ensure safe, fast and complete message delivery.
- If not, you need to buy a USB OTG.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages From iPhone To Android Using Chat Backup:
Your WhatsApp chats are automatically backed up and saved to your phone memory every day. Depending on your settings, you can periodically back up your WhatsApp chats to Google Drive.
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone and log into your account.
- Go to “Settings”> “Chats”> “Chat Backup”.
- Select the “Backup Now” button to start backing up your existing WhatsApp data.
- Download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Login to your WhatsApp account. WhatsApp will appear asking if you want to restore the backup data for the first time.
- If you are prompted to restore WhatsApp from iCloud, choose “Restore” and wait for it to complete.
The easiest way to transfer data to a new phone is to use Google Drive. So If you want to use a local backup, you must transfer the files to the new phone using a computer, a file explorer, or an SD card.
- It does not require any additional software like other methods.
- While this is an easy method, it can sometimes take longer than expected to restore your data.
- WhatsApp backups are no longer included in the Google Drive storage quota.
- WhatsApp backups that have not been updated for over a year are automatically removed from Google Drive storage.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages From iPhone To Android by email Chat:
Details on Best 5 Ways how to transfer WhatsApp chat history from iPhone to Android phone via email chat:
- First, go to the “Settings” of your device in WhatsApp from your iPhone, tap “Chat Settings”, then click “Email Chat” from the list.
- Select the WhatsApp history you want to transfer. A window will appear saying. Add media will create a larger email message.
- Then Enter the email address and select “Send”.
- Login to your email account on your Android phone, you can view your old WhatsApp chats in an email from your new device. But you cannot sync WhatsApp data with your WhatsApp application on an Android device.
- It is a simple process and your chat will land in your inbox.
- One downside of this method is that even though you have sent your WhatsApp data to your Android device, you still cannot open it in WhatsApp on your new device; you can only see it.
- It may take a while for the chat to load. If it is very large, sometimes it does not work.
- You need to download the chat from the email as the link expires after one month.
Therefore, WhatsApp’s email chat feature is very helpful. By moving WhatsApp chats from iPhone or Android phone to email, it allows users to create a copy of the chats. Compared to the backup function of WhatsApp, the email chat is more flexible.
Users can store only chosen chats, furthermore, they can share the chats with others by printing their chat history.
Best 5 Ways Transfer WhatsApp Messages From iPhone To Android via WazzapMigrator:
WazzapMigrator is a data transfer assistant that allows users to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android devices in a convenient way using the best 5 ways. So It is fully compatible with Mac / Windows system and guarantees fast data transfer.
This is another software that is used to transfer WhatsApp files. Quickly transfer all types of files, including messages, photos, videos, and documents.
- Capable of transferring multimedia files, photos, videos, etc.
- You can migrate GPS information and documents to an Android phone
Therefore, the detailed guide on Best 5 Ways how to use WazzapMigrator to transfer WhatsApp content from iPhone to Android device:
- First, launch iTunes from your iPhone, and then connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable.
- Select “Summary”> uncheck “Encrypt local backup”> then select the “Backup now” option on the right to start the backup process for your iOS device.
- Visit the WazzapMigrator Lite website> search for the “iBackup Viewer” program and download it to your computer.
- Run the software, select the iOS device> click the “Flat Files” icon at the bottom right of the menu. On the next screen, tap the “Free View” mode> find the following file: “AppDomainGroup-group.net.whatsapp.WhatsApp.shared”
- In the menu on the right, choose the option “ChatStorage.sqlite file”> select the “Export” button. In the same menu as “ChatStorage.sqlite”> open “Message folder”> select the desired “Media” files. Press the “Export” option and don’t forget to save it in the “ChatStorage.sqlite” file.
- Then connect your Android device to the computer. Find Android phone in “File Viewer / Explorer” and set Windows desktop to view exported files to the computer. Drag the media folder and the ChatStorage. SQLite file to the “Download” folder on your Android phone.
- Now install the WazzapMigrator Lite application on your Android device. This will scan and detect ChatStorage. SQLite on the device. After the scanning process, select the “Play” button.
- Then Download the Google Play Store and reinstall the WhatsApp application.
Complete the process by also entering the contact details used on the iPhone.
- It has an active technical team that solves the problems of users and is capable of transferring a variety of multimedia files such as audio, photos, video, GPS, etc.
- The target device must be an Android phone.
- Users reportedly faced issues like missing messages when transferring WhatsApp messages to another device.
- It does not support Google Drive update or backup.
- You are having trouble moving WhatsApp content from iPhone to Android device.
- While the application appears to have revisions to previous versions, a quick look at the comments on the home page of the website shows that there are many problems with the program, particularly with regard to compatibility with the latest versions of the Android WhatsApp application.
However, the application will work widely at an acceptable pace for some devices and variants of WhatsApp.
Each of the four methods mentioned above, each with its own pros and cons, is reliable for transferring WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android. Your first step now is simply to select the method and give it try.