The most popular UGRAD 2022 global exchange program in the United States is now open and then open to questions. Global UGRAD is a fully-funded semiannual exchange program. Participants will spend approximately 4-5 months in the United States. Thus, you humans, don’t need IELTS / TOEFL exams. Thus, you don’t need work experience. Then all costs will be covered. Then the program is fully funded by us department of state and administered by world learning.
All attendees will be able to learn about our education system, share their culture, and then explore our culture and values. World Learning has provided this opportunity to more than 2,500 UGRAD students around then the world.
Then the goal of the UGRAD world cultural exchange program is to promote mutual understanding between the people of the then the United States and people of other ethnicities. Are you ready to rule the world and become an exchange leader? Detailed information is provided below.
Global Exchange Program UGRAD 2022 in the United States:
- Country: United States
- Duration: 4-5 months
- Number of students: approximately 250
- Prize money: fully invested.
- Deadline: January 6, 2022
World Economic Benefits UGRAD:
The UDRAD global exchange program is wholly owned by world learning. Thus, all costs listed below are covered:
- Cultural integration
- J-1 visa (including release)
- Full tuition and fees.
- On-campus accommodation
- Diet plan
- Average monthly income.
- Return ticket
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia, and then Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montenegro, Montenegro, Montenegro, Montenegro (west bank and Gaza), Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam.
- 18 years and older.
- Citizens of UGRAD countries currently residing in that country.
- He is in good standing as an undergraduate student at an accredited university, public or private, and at the end of the UGRAD program, he still has one semester at his home university.
- Thus, I have completed secondary education in my country.
- Reliable commands in written and then spoken English (English training is available for some finalists).
- You can obtain and maintain us student exchange visa (j-1) required for your program.
- Authorized by a physician to participate in the program.
- I promised to go home after the program.
The deadline to apply for the UGRAD 2021 global exchange program in the USA is January 6, 2022
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply electronically. Fill in the online form and then submit it electronically.