Instagram is one of the most popular social media applications. And how to restore Instagram page allows users to share photos and videos with their friends, contacts, and followers.
You can follow other Instagram users or creators, and over the years Instagram has also become a popular advertising platform.
It shows each user a stream based on the following accounts, and there is also an explorer page where a user can see posts related to recent searches, people you follow, and posts you like.
If you want to restore or change your Instagram explorer page, we have created a detailed guide on how to do it.
How to Restore Instagram Page:
1. Go to the Instagram app on Android or iOS.
2. Click the hamburger menu icon in the top right corner.
3. Click the hamburger menu icon on the top right.
4. At the bottom, you will see a settings option, click on it.
5. Then press securely.
6. In the data and history area, you should see a search history option, tap it.
7. Here you will see your recent searches and an option clear all next (clear search history on IOS). Click delete all.
8. You will receive a message asking if you want to delete your search history, click delete all.
9. The search history must be deleted and the browser page will be restored.
The message indicates that the operation cannot be undone and that you may still see the accounts you searched for suggestions for earlier. And Instagram is a technology.
How to Explore Instagram Page:
You can also edit your browser manually by selecting individual posts that you are not interested in.
1. Go to the Instagram app for Android or IOS.
2. Click on the mirror search icon in the bottom row.
3. Choose a post you do not like.
4. Tap the menu icon with the three dots in that post.
5. Click I do not care and the post will be removed from the feed.