iPhone 13 launch, Apple on Tuesday confirmed that it is hosting its anticipated September event next week.
But while it’s not clear what the company says if it has an iPhone 13 accelerator program, it’s a strange indication of its mass release based on an official app that gives you a real-life experience (AR).
iPhone 13 Launch Need an iPhone or iPad to try Easter Eggs:
Since last year, Apple has released a record of Easter AR products to speed up its advertising. Meanwhile, Tim Cook’s team is continuing and the upcoming iPhone release looks to follow the AR experience.
- The current Easter product is played when you open the Apple Events website and then click the September 14 app from your iPhone and Pada.
- This AR has an Apple logo that is visible when you see the camera.
- You can click to view the internal view and move your Apple device to see the start date 9.14.
- Apple also includes some sound effects that match WDL’s native sound and weather.
- The AR brand directly uses the Apple AR Kit, first introduced on the iPhone and iPad. Therefore, you cannot download this experience to your Android device or laptop.
- Greg Josuyak, Apple’s vice president of advertising marketing for global retail, recently wrote about the IR experience on Twitter.
As the iPhone app reached out to broadcasters around the world. Josuyak’s tweet reveals the taste of the apple made into an Easter egg. Enhances the iPhone AR experience Earlier reports said that Apple’s first iPhone 13 for iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max use Leader technology.
There are rumours that mixed reality (MR) only works on headphones, AR glasses, and AR glasses. However, these new hardware announcements will not be available next week. This AR has an Apple logo that is visible when you see the camera.
The AR brand directly uses the Apple AR Kit, first introduced on the iPhone and iPad. Therefore, you cannot download this experience to your Android device or laptop.