Klopp plans Robert Lewandowski to meet again with a big offer to speed up Liverpool. According to ambitious Spanish media reports, Liverpool is planning a € 59.59 million bid to oust Robert Lewandowski from Bayern Munich.
The Polish striker has been with Bayern for eight seasons, scoring 339 goals in 366 games. However, with the agreement set to expire in the summer of 2023, negotiations for an extension remain to be agreed upon. Thus, transfer coach Fabrizio Romano said that Lewandowski’s future “remains open” when it comes to a critical juncture.
If Bayern does not agree, they can still try to move forward. Lewandowski, 33, maybe nearing the end of his career.
So it is not surprising that Lewandowski has linked with several successful Premier League teams. Manchester United is one of those clubs that have been specifically mentioned with long questions about the future of Cristiano Ronaldo and Edinson Cavani.
READ ALSO: Roy Kane criticizes Manchester United’s “humiliating” game, saying no more than six stars should “play now” for the club.
Weapons are also mentioned; Michael Arteta’s students prepare to return to the Champions League. The Gunners are also anxious to resist the onslaught that will see them lose Adinctia and Alexander Lacazette this summer.
However, the Spanish national newspaper confirms that Lewandowski has two applicants in Barcelona and Liverpool this summer.
Klopp Plans Robert Lewandowski:
This striker has an incredible record
He assures Azulgrana coach Xavi has already inspected the tape during his summer loan at Camp Nou.
- However, he acknowledged that their numbers were not enough to defeat Liverpool’s bid for the title.
- He said in a statement that the Reds were ready to offer 59 million, leaving Bayern with no choice but to sell it.
- Lewandowski gained worldwide fame for four seasons, playing with gen Klopp in Borussia Dortmund from 2010 to 2014.
Since then, Byron has won two Bundesliga titles and reached the Champions League final. He also scored a total of 103 goals in 187 matches to show his sharpshooting status in the game.
Lewandowski’s Allegations Seem Baseless:
However, the report seems to has completed ignored. Naturally, the FSG is unlikely to spend the money on the 34-year-old in August.
- In addition, Lewandowski received a salary that forced Liverpool to break the pay structure.
- According to Sky Deutsche, the player of the Polish national team in Bayern Munich won a package of more than 300,000 pounds in one week.
- This makes Lewandowski the best rental in Anfield. And while the FSG is still unable to persuade Mohamed Salah on a new salary, the speculation that Liverpool will offer the same amount to someone four years older seems ridiculous.
- Liverpool has never played in the club’s No. 9. The German prefers a wide striker who knows how to cut through the gate with a keen eye. And shine with 9 fans for Roberto Firmino and Diego Jotta Los Rojos.
Read more: Annoying Contract Update Mohammad Salah Explains Why FSG’s Position Can Boost Liverpool Sales.