Latest iphone iOS update, Apple has released iOS 15.5, the latest version of the operating system for the iPhone. Update now! Apple just released iOS 15.5 to everyone.
This brand new update includes some changes to the Wallet and Podcast apps.
- What’s new in iOS:
- There is a new version of iOS 15 on the market since Apple just released iOS 15.5. This update includes some changes to the Wallet and Podcast app.
- Here’s how to install the iOS update on your iPhone using Software Update
The easiest way for most people to download iOS 14.3 is over-the-air, right to their device. It’s fast, it’s efficient, and it’s easy to do.
- Make sure you have a recent iCloud backup.
- Launch Settings from the home screen.
- Tap General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- Enter your passcode when prompted.
- Accept the Terms of Service.
- Tap Agree again to confirm.
The download will start automatically. If the download does not start immediately, you may see a warning that says “Preparing for download”. Give it a few minutes and the download will start shortly.
How to install the iOS using your Mac:
If your device is running out of storage space or the software update isn’t working for some reason, you can perform the update from your Mac.
- Make sure you have an up-to-date backup. Make it encrypted to keep all your passwords and other data private.
- Connect your iPhone or iPod touch with the USB to Lightning or USB to Dock 30-pin cable.
- Under Finder, click the device icon in the top left to go to the device tab.
- In the summary pane, click Check for Updates.
- Click Download and Update.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the passcode on your iPhone or iPod touch when prompted.
How to Install the iOS Update via Developer or Public Beta:
You can install the public version of this iOS update on a beta version if your device is still running that version. Here are instructions on how to upgrade from a beta version of iOS to the official version.
New in iOS 13:
iOS 13.5 is now available for iPhone. This version introduces a new way to unlock your iPhone Face ID faster with a shortcut to quickly enter your passcode. It also introduces the Exposure Notification API to support COVID-19 contact tracing for health authorities, and makes changes to the display of group FaceTime calls, along with bug fixes and other improvements.
Here’s How to Download and Install macOS Monterey 12.4 on Your Mac:
Apple’s latest and greatest software update for Mac is now available. If you want to wait for it to update automatically, make sure your Mac is connected and be patient. If you’re excited about all the new features, learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
New in macOS Monterey:
Apple has released the latest version of macOS Monterey, 12.4. This small update brings some new features, including an improved Apple Podcasts app, support for Studio Display Firemware Update 15.5, and the removal of the beta tag from the universal controls feature. There are also bug fixes in this version.
- So, How to download and install macOS updates.
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your Mac screen.
- Choose System Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Then, Click Software Update.
- Next to macOS update, click Update Now.
Your Mac will need to restart after installing the download, so be sure to save your progress for the program you’re working on.