AfterMath new map of classic mode PUBG mobile 1.8 update 2022. Go to Unclassified – Classic Mode and select AfterMath to enter. Bombs and volcanic eruptions have transformed the terrain of the small island of Livik. Many years later, the survivors intensify their training to face new threats in the future.
The server will not be taken offline for this update. Please ensure that you update the game in a suitable network environment and have enough space on your Android phone.
PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update 2022 Advancement Of Science And Technology:
With the advancement of science and technology, all firearms have been modified to have an AC Core Module which makes them easier to aim and control. At the same time, the new front sight makes it easier to aim with the reticle. We hope these changes make it fun to play around all the time in the game. Reduced the size of the urban area and the density of Playzone in the new map to facilitate the detection of enemies.
Characters come standard with tactical goggles, which show players the damage inflicted by firearms.
- Added a new interactive zipline to facilitate the transition to the next Playzone.
- Added a recall system that gives all players 1 chance to return to the battlefield.
- Find Recall Tower and call your teammates!
- Improvements to mode selection
Separation Of Unclassified And Classified States (Beta):
Firstly, to offer our many players a wide range of gaming experiences. Secondly, we have separated the unranked and ranked modes and updated the status inputs to simplify the content displayed. Thirdly, improve the controls and make them more intuitive and convenient. Thus, come and play with your friends now!
Ranked Modes: Modes in this category provide evaluation points. Some of the available modes are the classic mode: Erangel, Livik and Sanhok.
Unranked Modes: Modes in this category do not score points. Some of the available modes are:
Feature improvements: Removed the Drop Tactics feature. Classic mode no longer supports multiple selectionsLocation improvements: Removed condition records and kept only condition location. Improved visual performance.
Screen improvements: Updated the mode selection screen to simplify the content, improve the controls, make the screen more concise, and make the controls more convenient.
Classic condition improvements
New Supply Store Pubg Mobile 1.8 Update 2022:
Added a supply store. Collect currency from the entire battlefield, search the battlefield shop, and purchase supplies and tactical items in the shop to arm yourself and win the ultimate victory!
New recall mechanic
All players have 1 chance to return to the battlefield. Find Recall Tower and call your teammates!
Valid Cards:Improvements to Basic Mechanics:
- Added a feature that allows players to continue swimming in a near-death state, but their swimming speed will be reduced.
- Hit Marker feature added: after this is activated, every time a player or teammate hits an enemy, a marker is automatically generated where he is hit.
- Added a map marker function that can be used during the jump phase. When this is activated, a tap on the map during the jumping phase will place a mark directly there and cause a light bar to appear on the spot.
- Added an automatic jump function. After this has been activated, players will automatically jump in the direction of a marker that has been placed on the map.
- MG3: Changed the default shooting mode to 660 RPM; Recoil: + 10%.
- M16A4: Added a tracking effect to bullets; Recoil: -10%.
- MK47: Added a tracking effect to bullets; Recoil: -10%.
Adjustment of Firearm Mechanism:
Fixed an issue that caused a random deviation in the firing range of the firearm and in the center of the reticle, and an issue that caused a small difference in the scatter value of firearms when firing without a range at different screen resolutions.
- Metro Royale: Reunion will be back for a limited time from January 24 at. 02:00 (UTC +0). Adjusted the entry criteria for Lv. 10.
- Players must log in to a social network account to access Metro Royale PUBG mobile 1.8 update.
- Payload 2.0 returns from 26 January at 02:00 (UTC +0) and remains available.
Responds to Close Survival
We close React Survival mode at. 23:59 (UTC +0) on January 10, 2022.
Basic Security Content:
- We have completely revised the Merit system to create a better gaming environment.
- We have improved the rules of profit to ensure a good gaming environment and to reward players who have maintained high profits for a long time with High Merit Player Rewards.
- In general, we have improved the rules for registering violations in order to increase the penalties for malicious acts.
- Added Merit System screen to the profile page. This can be use to view merit rules, merit score changes over the past month, and current player merit and similar effects.
Secure Separation of Matchmaking:
In order to maintain a fair competitive environment, all players suspected of cheating will be placed under security observation for a more thorough security inspection:
1. Players can only play in classic TPP solo mode.
2. Players will not receive any match earnings, will not activate performance rules or be include in the rankings.
3. Players may not participate in teams, rooms or tournaments or use other game features such as shows.
Report functionality improvements
- Added a new reporting feature that can be use in matches.
- Players can use the in-game pop-up window to quickly and conveniently report players harming or killing them during games.
- Added a report feature to the career statistics screen to report players who have eliminated you.
Improvements to the game interface
Lobby screen enhancements:
- Moved the Cheer Park position to Mode Selection.
- However, the position of Brother to Arms to the team lobby.
- Moved the subscription position to Purchasing.
- Improved positions for revenue-generating events and activity events.
- Further improvements has made to the layout in the lower right corner.
Event Center Updates:
- So move activity events to the Event Center!
- Updated the Event Center screen to display events with better visual performance!
IP Themed Game Mode
- From January 12, 02:00 (UTC +0) to February 14, 23:59 (UTC +0)
- From January 15th, 02:00 (UTC +0) to February 14th, 23:59 (UTC +0), activate the theme mode by selecting the classic mode and setting the map to Livik – Spider-Man
Royale Pass Month 7 Royale Guard:
- From 18 January at 02.00 (UTC +0) to 17 February at 23.59 (UTC +0).
- Come and get the Desert Warrior Set! The M16A4, DP28, UZI and motorcycle themed finishes for 2 people are now available!
New system to lighten the load on players: players will have a point limit that increases every week and there will also be more missions to complete.
Removed RP play time: Removed separate RP play time requirements and grouped points released as rewards for new challenge missions. Therefore, ELITE Missions Rewards and Friends Bonus Missions Rewards do not use the point limit.
Problems in the fight
- Fixed an issue where there were no steps when transporting an injured player.
- So power display error for some weapons.
- Fixed display errors for streets in urban Livik areas as the graphics set to slippery.
- In Metro Royale fixed the issue where the Open Cashier button would sometimes not disappear.
- The error of the black door has fix in Metro Royale for instance.
- Fixed an issue in Metro Royale where Talent could sometimes not be activated.
Problems With The Lobby:
- Fixed an issue where players using certain tablet models could not open the purchase page when pressing a Lucky Airdrop.
- Where it was not possible to adjust the volume of the voice on the Settings page.
- Fixed an issue where displaying friend highlights and statuses could cause the screen to go black.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to hide the popup window with matchmaking details.
- Thus display issue of cleaning set and mutation mask.
- Fixed an issue where Adore bubble emotions could not be displayed in Cheer Park.