PUBG Mobile maps guide has established itself as one of the leading mobile battle royale games, bringing the full PUBG experience to your phone since its launch in December 2017. Over the past four years, the game has achieved a wealth of new content, meaning new or lost players may need help getting back in.
This guide provides a brief overview of each of the game’s four battle royale maps, providing the best drop locations and some other tips to kickstart your PUBG Mobile experience.
Erangel PUBG Mobile Maps Guide:
Erangel is the original PUBG map that players have been fighting over Chicken Dinners since the very beginning. It’s an 8×8 map with some urban areas separated by large open land. The southern part of the map is an isolated island area that houses a military base connected to the mainland by two small bridges. If you don’t end up at the military base first and the circle doesn’t force you there. Your best bet is to just stay away from that area during combat.
Some good landing spots are:
- Quarry, Located in the southwestern part of the mainland north of Primotsk, the quarry is a flat area with a few isolated buildings. There’s enough loot to get you started – especially if you find the occasional rare fall and unless the safe zone is in the far northeast you won’t have to travel very far to get to safety in time. Be careful when other players land here, however, as the flat terrain makes jumping outside risky.
- Military base, on the southern island, connected only by two bridges, is where you land if you want to start your battle with as much chaos as possible. The massive base is home to some amazing loot, but other players in the game know it too. The early game will be a race for the best weapons when you land at the base. So if you like action from the start you’ll have a great day here.
- The school, located near the center of the map, is another high-volume area when a battle begins, but unlike the military base, this location is almost in the center of the map. That means you can arm yourself and take down a few enemies without straying too far from the safe zone. If you can fend off the other players who inevitably fall here. You’ll be fine in the late game no matter where the circle is.
Miramar PUBG Mobile:
Miramar is a desolate map in the desert. Meaning there’s very little greenery in the area to protect against long-range weapons. Of course there are towns, including Los Leones and Pecado. But outside of those towns the area is flat and empty. If you can loot a sniper rifle or similar long-range weapon, you’re fine, otherwise stick to buildings and only move when you’re outside the safe zone.
Three places to think of when you first land:
- Water Treatment, located north of the center of the map. It’s a small location, but it still contains a decent amount of loot to get you start. You’ll have a maximum of two or three enemies who land with you here, not nearly as many who fall as places like Los Leones. So early clashes should be manageable. Being this close to the center of the map also allows. You to measure how far you need to travel to get to the first safe zone – if you’re not already in it – and plan accordingly.
- Directly southeast of El Azahar, in the northeastern part of the map, are a few circular. Independent buildings overlooking the city. There’s enough loot to get you started, and most players who land in this region will go straight to El Azahar. So you might be able to get some loot and get out before anyone sees you.
- The outer edges of Los Leones have enough loot to get you pretty well gear up before heading into the city proper for some early gunfights. Those who prefer to start slowly should stay away from this area altogether. But if you’re the type who likes to get active early, we wouldn’t recommend diving downtown. Instead, work with the fringes and see what you can find.
Unlike Miramar, Sanhok is nothing but lush greenery and miles of hills. The huge map means that even 100 players have plenty of space PUBG Mobile maps guide. And the hilly terrain offers plenty of hiding places and opportunities to both plunder and engage other players.
The river that runs through the center of the map – and also halves the western half – provides some tense moments when the safe zone is on one side of the bridge and you are on the other. So pay attention to where you need to be and when. We recommend going to the larger island when playing Sanhok as you will be sure of the map most of the time.
The three best landing sites are:
- Located in the center of Sanhok’s largest island. Bhan is a strange wooden structure that contains a decent amount of prey. The way landmarks are laid out requires some jumps. So do not go wide if you can avoid it. But stay low and gather all that Bhan has to offer is a solid opening strategy.
- Pai Nan, located on the river in the lower half of the map. Is a coastal town with buildings on both sides of the river. We recommend landing on the north side as. It will take you onto the main island and hopefully a clearer path to the first safe zone. Additionally, since Pai Nan is a city divided in two. There is a chance that all the enemies that fall here will also go to the other side of the river, leaving you all prey.
- Quarry, which is also located in the eastern half of the map. Is a huge rocky area with good prey scatter across it. It’s one of the major landmarks on the map. But its prey pool is not as large as any of the cities. So we do not expect it to be terribly populate at any given time. More prey for you, and if someone has joined you. There is enough room to escape the attack and gather yourself.
Vikendi Barren Desert:
We’ve had barren desert and lush greenery, now it’s time to head to a frozen tundra. Vikendi is a snow-covered map that is smaller than Erangel. But still has plenty of places and landmarks that hide good prey. The western part of the map is a little more open than the rest if you need a little space to operate. But otherwise be prepare for some interesting skirmishes from the start.
Three of the best goals for fall are:
- Lumber Yard, located on the southeast coast, offers plenty of loot with very little to worry about. Because Vikendi has so many cities on a smaller map, other players tend to take on the cities and fight. Getting to the lumber yard first allows you to fill up a bit. Before trying to gain a foothold in a nearby town like Cantra or Peshkova or the cement factory to the northwest.
- Dino Park, located in the southwest of the map. Offers benefits similar to Lumber Yard. But with an added appeal: this one is closer to the center of the map. Here you can load items and then wait for enemies to come by until the safe zone pops up and tells you where to go. If you need to be in the safe zone, you can solidify your position and wait to jump on some unlucky passers-by.
- Mount Kreznic, which is in the middle of the map, will definitely be a hotspot in the beginning. Land only here if you have been playing the game for a while as it is a high lying area with lots of prey. Then a perfect place to start a game. If you think you can keep to yourself and be the last to stand, go to Kreznic Mountain and have fun.