Realme Q3s set will be released on October 19 with the Kingdom GT Neo 2T. In addition, your smartphone will also touch on some features of the future.
Kingdom Q3s feature 144 Hz LCD displays with variable entertainment and HDR10 support.
- Additionally, the Snapdragon 778G SoC smartphone was confirmed last month and found on Geekbench.
- Thus, the TENAA listing shows the Q3 model number.
- In an article on the Chinese microblogging platform Weibo. Kingdom Q3s has confirmed that it will launch on October 19 at 14:00 CST (IST 11:30 am IST) – Kingdom GT Neo 2T.
Realme Q3s Set to Launch:
- The next day, Kingdom Q3 will be available in two color options blue and purple.
- Another Kingdom news on Weibo talks about Kingdom Q3 playing on LCD screens with various solutions.
- Thus, the smartphone will have seven repair speed options 30 Hz, 48 Hz, 50 Hz, 60 Hz, 90 Hz, 120 Hz, and 144 Hz.
- These variable repair rates can automatically attribute to smartphone usage, smoother transition mode, and energy savings.
- Thus, the screen also displays 601-P3 color gamut motion images, which creates a color and flash image.
- Kingdom Q3s support HDR10 with 4096-degree micro clouds.
Director Derek Wang Wee:
Royalty Products Director Derek Wang Wee told the Weibo station last month that the Kingdom Q3 could be a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SOC.
Derek said that the smartphone will be a major upgrade from the Regal Q3 – SoC Snapdragon 750G, which was released in April.
- Last month, the RealMe smartphone is spotting with TENAA model numbers RMX3461 / RMX3463.
- Thus, the countdown displayed by PlayfieldRoad includes many important SEO features.
- As per the listing, the Realm smartphone has a 6.59-inch full HD+ LTPS (1080 x 2412 pixels) slit blade cutout.
- Thus, the processor is pair with 12GB of RAM and a 512GB tablet that can expand via a MicroSD card.
- Thus, the listing reveals that the Regnum smartphone predominantly has triple rear cameras with a 48-megapixel sensor and two 2-megapixel sensors.
- According to the listing, the RMX3461 smartphone has a 4,880 mAh battery and a side fingerprint reader. The RMX 3461 predicts Q3’s reign.
Earlier this week, the Kingdom RMX3461 spotting on Geekbench, scoring 791 points and 2,783 points in the single-core and multi-core tests, respectively. The smartphone runs Android 11 and has 8 GB of RAM. The listing includes a Qualcomm ARM 1.80 GHz octa-core processor.
Madhu Seth, CEO of Real Me India:
- Madhu Seth, CEO of Real Me India, joins Orbital for an exclusive interview on 5G Push. Make in India, Real MGT Series, and Book Slim and how you can improve your situation.
- Orbital, Spotify, Song, GeoSavan, Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, and Wherever You See Your Podcast.