The first thing you’ll notice about the Spicy sauce smashed burgers traditional flavours of these broken burgers is that we pre-order the meat with hot sauce, fish sauce, and black pepper. This is something you normally don’t do when you need a burger with a melted burger, as mixing the meatballs and salt (in the case of a fish sauce) holds the protein together and results in meat.
Like the flesh of the flesh. But you know their story: sometimes you have to break a few rules to make a burger with a hot sauce. If you take care not to abuse the cow when it is overcooked and rest in the crate, you will never regret breaking the rules.
Spicy Sauce Smashed Burgers Ans Special Hot Burger Recipe:
I made this recipe with two ingredients of my Shaquanda hot sauce: the Chilli sauce and the Oohmami, the other has the most Habanero Flavour, the sweetness of the vegetables, and onions. And the depth of the skin Flavour. Neither of them is easy to reproduce a taste story.
But you can find instructions below on how to combine them with a pinch. A few notes before you start cutting the meat: make sure you have a strong. And a wide metal spatula so you can press the meat into a thin piece. It is also helpful to have a sturdy saucepan on hand to remove the last of the crispy pieces of beef from the box and burger.
Finally, order the sandwiches and toppings first and work quickly to toggle any broken burgers back and forth so they can eat as much as possible straight off the baking sheet.
For the Sauce
- 1/2 cup (120ml) ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (22ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) Shaquanda’s Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon (7ml) Shaquanda’s Oooohmami Hot Pepper Sauce
- 3 tablespoons (50 ml) of Shaquanda Oooohmami Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 kg (450 grams) of beef, preferably 80% lean, divided into eight 2-ounce (55-gram) balls
- 4 soft hamburger buns, buttered and toasted
- Garnish to taste, such as grated lettuce, and onion, tomato, and thinly sliced pickled buns
- 4 slices of good melted cheese, American type
1. For the sauce: In a small bowl, mix the ketchup, vinegar, mayonnaise, and two chili sauces and whisk until smooth.
2. For the hamburgers: put the hot sauce, fish sauce, and black pepper in a small bowl. In a large bowl, mix the meat and hot sauce and stir gently until smooth (not too thick), being careful not to turn it over too much. Divide the beef into 8 55g boards.
3. Place the side dish on the bottom half of the hamburger pan to prepare the hamburgers. Spread the sauce over the top half of the sandwich. When the smoked onions are cooked, place them together until ready.
4. Heat a flour or stainless steel baking sheet over high heat for 2 minutes. Put two pieces of ground beef in a frying pan, beat with a solid metal spatula, then push down with another spatula. The bread puree should be much wider than the hamburger bread. Cook for 45 seconds until the icing of the food ball turns brown on top and pink. Use the squeezing machine or the back of the hard metal chip to easily remove the food balls from the outside of the container to make sure all the gold coins have been removed.
5. Roll the food balls and immediately place some cheese on the floured board, then place the second ball directly on top. Immediately remove the food balls from the container and transfer them to a waiting hamburger pan. Rub the pan with a thin metal spatula, rinse and turn again with the remaining putty and cheese crumbs. Services.
12-inch stainless steel butter, large metal spatula.
None of Shokanda’s hot sauces is easy to copy, but if you can’t get good results, use another hot sauce for hot chili sauce like real calla. As an alternative to Ooohmami, you can mix 3 tablespoons of this saucepan. 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce, and 1 tablespoon of sugar as a hot sauce until the sugar has dissolved.
Build ahead and save:
The sauce can be refrigerated and chilled for 3 days before use.