Stolen iPhone Handsets, If you have an iPhone in Brazil, your bank details are in danger. In Brazil, iPhone thieves seem to need only one SIM card to steal money. According to a report released last month, most do not hit the bad guys.
But to gain access to them in Brazil and the laughter of people every iPhone to resell the money in a bank account and not steal.
- This is futile for offenders. And he did not steal from the people within a few hours. The reason, because they broke the devices from their phone.
- Thus, we have seen a significant increase in cases, especially with regard to the continued coronation of a disease.
- So now there is the Brazilian now is the day at Fola, Paul said in the British report published in the DS.
- That the police can access the banking data of Apple devices.
In Sao Paulo, police were caught by the smartphone in the destruction of the land. Which the whole company relies on the records of robberies. The boat is proud and would not allow to “unlock the whole iPhone 5, in 11”. Laughter The leader of Sao Paulo Alicum del Fabian Barbero is what thieves are doing so far is a tool to steal money and an iPhone and a SIM card.
How to do it?
The important thing is inside is:
- A report on the criminal activity of 9 to 5Mac.
- So thieves insert the SIM card from one phone to another.
- The master will then have access to social media accounts, such as Facebook and Instagram, to search for the identity address.
- In most cases, as noted above.
- It is used for the same Apple ID address.
- The password and ID were reset using the victim’s Apple mobile phone number.
- With the help of iOS 15. It is finally possible to track your route through the Find My iPhone application.
After all, it became easy. Many of the authors are now trying to give Barbero Sign passwords for users of credit card applications that seem to save the river. Also, due to the criminals, who in the past managed to recover passwords, any of the connections to steal iPhone handsets Keychain.
Find My Stolen iPhone Application:
A 22-year-old Verres. A computer scientist at the youngest. In the other three, in the godless fashion of passwords stolen from the police. He had also received the information. The last 28 people in connection with the theft of smartphones number 28.
After the release of the previous DS Fola report. Stolen iPhone handsets Apple had to promise Paul because this would make it easier for users to delete all data on the stolen iPhone. With the help of iOS 15, it is finally possible to track your route through the Find My iPhone application.