The coronavirus rate in Pakistan has recorded 591 daily cases of coronavirus in the last 24 hours, according to NCOC data. The country recorded a positivity rate of less than 2% for the whole week.
Earlier this week, active cases in Pakistan fell below the 25,000 mark after more than seven months. According to the national center for management.
And business (NCOC), 43,522 COVID-19 tests have been conducted across the country in the last 24 hours, of which 591 were positive. The country has recorded mostly less than 7.00 daily infections this week.
So far, Pakistan has administered at least 76,141,484 doses of the covid vaccine. Assuming that each person needs 2 doses, this is enough to vaccinate around 17.6% of the country’s population.
During the last reported week, Pakistan received an average of approximately 767,771 doses administered each day. At this rate, it will take another 57 days to administer several doses to another 10% of the population.
The Coronavirus Rate in Pakistan Remains Below 2% for a Week:
According to the official portal, the percentage of positive cases in the last 24 hours was 1.35%. As of October 16, Pakistan’s positive rate was below 2%.
- The number of deaths from covid-19 in the country rose to 28,377, after 18 people died from the virus, while the total number of cases reached 1,268,536.
- Earlier this week, active cases in Pakistan dropped below the 25,000 mark after more than seven months, while daily coronavirus infections dropped to a one-year low.
- Covid-19 infections are decreasing in Pakistan, with an average of 611 new infections reported every day. This is 10% of the peak, the highest daily average recorded on June 17.
- Pakistan has so far administered at least 99,335,067 doses of the covid vaccine.
- Assuming that each person needs 2 doses, this is enough to vaccinate around 22.9% of the country’s population.
- During the last reported week, Pakistan averaged approximately 670,981 doses administered each day.
- At this rate, it will take another 65 days to administer several doses to another 10% of the population.