The fully-funded Erasmus scholarships without IELTS 2022. The best program of the European government. Erasmus + scholarships without IELTS for the then academic year 2022-2023. This is the best opportunity ever. This is then the best European government-funded scholarship where you will study postgraduate and then the doctoral programs without IELTS from European universities.
And then the no high CGPA required. Expected results students can also apply for the Erasmus + scholarship program. Thus, in this program, participants will study at different European universities in different European countries depending on the study program.
This year Erasmus will award 2756 scholarships. There are many scholarships in Europe without IELTS. Make then the most of these opportunities. Then the duration of the scholarship is 2 years for the postgraduate program and 3 years for the doctoral program. Then the Erasmus scholarship is open to all citizens from any part of the world.
Thus, you can study without IELTS in Erasmus. This is a clear warning that students can apply without an IELTS for an Erasmus scholarship. According to sources, Erasmus selects then the largest number of students. Full detailed information on the Erasmus + scholarship 2022 is available below.
Fully Funded Erasmus Scholarships Without IELTS 2022:
- Scholarship country: Europe and other countries
- Funding: European commission
- Financial coverage: fully funded
- Degree level: master, PhD
- Deadline: end of march 2022 (each course has a different deadline)
Benefits of the Fully Funded Erasmus Scholarships :
- Monthly salary (almost 1100-1200 euros per month)
- Free registration.
- Travel allowance.
- International airline tickets
- Travel allowance from country to country at the end of then the semester.
- There are no bond restrictions for returning to the country.
- Work visa issued after master/ph.D. Graduation for work in Europe after graduation.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright in Europe.
Erasmus is a fully-funded scholarship program that covers all costs for all students. They will cover all your expenses.
What Is Not Required for the Erasmus + Scholarship?
- Students expecting results can also apply
- The GRE is not required in any program
- You do not need to contact teachers or anything else
- No work experience is required.
- No age limit.
- Individuals with a CGPA between 2.5 and 3.0 were also selected. Therefore, low CGPA holders need to take the risk
- No IELTS or TOEFL requirements.
IELTS Alternative for Erasmus + Scholarship:
If you have completed your previous degree at an English-speaking institution. Thus, you can present proof of English proficiency which can be obtained from your previous university, certifying. That the student has completed his or her final degree at an English-speaking institution.
And: Also, can you check if your program institution is taking tests in other languages? So you can do a home test.
And: On average, at least 6.5 IELTS bands are accepted for each program. The GRE is not required in any program.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus courses, ranging from:
- Social science
The last date to apply for an Erasmus + scholarship without IELTS is different and then the varies from course to course. Most of then the programs will be completed in march 2022.
How to Apply for an Erasmus Scholarship?
The application process is online. To apply for the Erasmus scholarship. Visit then the official Erasmus Mundus joint degree catalog (EMJMD) website