Auckland University of New Zealand ADB scholarship for 2022 is now open. The ADB university of Auckland scholarship is a fully funded scholarship than for the international students studying for an undergraduate degree. ADB awards 300 scholarships every year. All costs will be covered thus by this program. New Zealand scholarships will change and then make your life better. There are several fields offered by ADB.
A wide range of fields is available for studies such as economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields. Then the duration of the scholarship is 2 years. The ADB scholarship is one thus of the most prestigious and prestigious scholarships for international students around the world. There is no registration fee for the ADB scholarship.
There is good news for you that you can study than New Zealand even without IELTS. Thus, you can also see the updated list of fully-funded New Zealand scholarships 2022-2023. You have to read the article. Thus listed below are more details, criteria, benefits, and thus all other information about the university of Auckland ADB scholarship in New Zealand 2022.
About the ADB Scholarship From the University of Auckland in New Zealand 2022:
- Scholarship country: New Zealand
- University: University of Auckland
- Financial coverage: fully funded
- Deadline: July 19, 2021
The ADB scholarship at the University of Auckland scholarship will cover, then all costs for the entire duration of the scholarship program up to 2 years.
- Lectures at the University of Auckland.
- Airline from the designer’s home in Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Air tickets from Auckland, New Zealand, to the student’s hometown upon completion of their study program.
- For research scholars, then a special scholarship may be available for the preparation of the thesis.
Fields of Study Available at the University of Auckland:
- The Master of public health.
- Master of science.
- Master of Arts.
- International affairs of Master.
- Compare postgraduate in engineering.
- Become a citizen of an ADB member country.
- They gained admission to an approved master’s degree from an approved academic institution.
- Do you have a degree or equivalent with a higher academic record?
- You have at least two years of full-time work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in spoken and then written English communication skills to be able to continue your studies.
- Be under 35 at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs suitable for senior executives and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be healthy.
- You agree to return to your home country upon completion of the program.
- Full ADB-JSP fact sheet.
- Academic documentation – both academic copies and graduate certificates.
- Employment certificate for the duration of the employment relationship issued by the company.
- Income certificate issued by the company.
- Family income certificate issued by the company. Then you must be your parent’s or your spouse’s annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
Time of Application:
- The selection for the scholarship will take place from July 22 to September 27, 2021.
- The successful candidates will be informed by November 2021.
The deadline to apply for an ADB scholarship at then the University of Auckland in New Zealand 2022 is July 21, 2021
How to Apply:
Thus the Candidates must follow the procedure. Then the all documents must be submitted with the application form.