Vivo Y50t with snapdragon releases three cameras. Thus, Vivo Y50t 18W 4500mAh fast rechargeable battery. Thus, The Vivo Y50t smartphone has been launched in China at an affordable price.
The phone has a cut screen in the upper left corner of the screen. It has a small chin on the inside and a glossy lid on the back.
- The Vivo Y50t is a 3D rear sensor connected in a straight line.
- Thus, The phone runs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC and has a built-in fingerprint sensor.
Vivo Y50t Specifications:
- Thus, The price of the new Vivo Y50t is RMB 1,399 (around Rs 16,300) with 8GB + 128GB.
- The phone is available in two colors: Mysterious State and Baha’i State (blue).
- Thus, The Vivo Y50t is already available for purchase from the company’s website.
Vivo Y50t Price and Availability:
For more information, the Vivo Y50t with snapdragon can be used on Android 10. Thus, The base OS 1.0 is based on Android 10. Full HD screen + 6.53-inch LCD (1,080×2,340 pixels) with 19,599 resolution, 394 PPI resolution, and human screen. Thus, The ratio is 90.72%.
- This phone offers a refresh rate of 60Hz and a speed of 120Hz touch pattern.
- It runs 8GB of RAM along with Qualcomm Snapdragon 720GSoC, Adreno 618 GPU.
- With the ability to expand the microSD card slot (up to 1 TB), the internal memory reaches 128 GB.
- For the camera, the Vivo Y50t has a 48-megapixel main sensor with an aperture of f / 1.79, and a 2-megapixel aperture of f / 2.4, and an aperture of f / 2.4.
- It contains 2-megapixels. Macro lens. Thus, The rear camera mobile phone features include 2x digital zoom and automatic image stabilization.
- The phone has an 8-megapixel camera with f / 2.05 aperture on the front.
Thus, The Vivo Y50t has a 4500mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. It has a built-in fingerprint sensor.
Thus, Connectivity options include dual SIM, 3.5mm audio camera, Bluetooth v5.1, micro USB port, and Wi-Fi. Size: 162.05×76.61×8.46mm, Weight 190g.