Waterfall braid ideas for girls. 10 different types of waterfall hairstyles with new designs. We all know how braids are famous all along for ages. Now the waterfall hairstyle braid is the new talk of the town. These waterfall braid hairstyles are quite trendy and exotic, given the way they are with intricate details and patterns.
They are a perfect match and fit for every woman who does not want to go with simplicity, but instead wants to have a fancy look. These easy waterfall braids can be done in different styles and patterns. Continue reading to know more about these simple waterfall braid hairstyles. Whether it is a wedding or any fancy occasion, these waterfall braid wedding styles will make you sorted!
15 Simple and Easy Waterfall Braid Hairstyles for Beginners:
This article below lists the top 15 waterfall braid hairstyles and their photos for you. These waterfall braids are suitable for all face shapes and can be customized in different ways, such as waterfall braids with flowers, waterfall braid headbands, and so on.
1. Multiple Waterfalls Tiny Braid Hairdo:
In case you are looking for a bit more touch and elegance, then this is for you. This style is perfect for grand events and even for brides for pre-wedding functions and ceremonies. Henceforth, this is perfectly good with traditional events and can be tried with ease with anyone. Further, it looks trendy and feminine, enhancing beauty. Let us see how to get this waterfall braid hairstyle step by step.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon are perfect to go here.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their early 20s can look good in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear it for pre-wedding events or festivities to look dashing.
- Matching Dress: Wear this with lehengas or long dresses to compliment this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval and diamond-shaped faces of women with long straight hair are perfect for this style.
2. The Double Waterfall Braid Lock with Bun Look:
This waterfall braid short hair look keeps the hair away from the face. To get this look, part the hair into three sections neatly, so you can braid horizontally. Braid the hair in three sections until you reach the end and clip it. Then move a little lower. Once again, part the hair into three sections neatly, so you can braid horizontally. Braid the hair with the three sections until you reach the end and clip it. Take the rest of the hair and bunch it into a bun. Your look is complete!
- Matching Dress: Wear a nice ethnic long dress to look good here.
- Best Season to Try: The summer season is the best for this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for any family festivities or functions.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s can perfectly match this trendy style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval, round and heart-shaped face is a perfect fit here with any face type.
3. Curly Hair Waterfall Bra Shape:
This is a classic look for people with curly hair. To achieve this look, gently divide your hair into 3 sections so that you can tie them horizontally. Tie the 3 ends of the hair to the ends of the hair, then shorten. Slowly rotate it to make it look like a wave. The look is complete!
- The best season to try: Women can try this style preferably in winter.
- Big event: Women can wear it for any wedding or celebration you want.
- Compatible dress: Wear an ethnic and traditional dress or long with this hair.
- Ideal age range: Women in their twenties and thirties can look great with this hair.
- Suitable face and hair type: Curly wavy hair with an oval and diamond face looks great here.
4. Waterfall Braid Look with Crimped Hair:
This look is especially for brides at weddings. To achieve this look, gently divide your hair into 3 sections so that you can tie them horizontally. Tie the 3 ends of the hair to the ends of the hair, then shorten. This wedding hairstyle for long hair is for curly hair which gives volume. Slowly rotate it to make it look like a wave. The look is complete!
- Ideal age range: Women under 30 can use this model.
- The best season to try: All seasons are suitable for this style.
- Compatible Dresses: Long dresses look great with this look!
- The big event: try this on a Christian bride.
- Suitable face and hair type: Oval and round faces with curly or wavy hair work well here.
5. Waterfall Tops Looking for Straight Hair:
This look is for people whose hair is straight. Comb your hair thoroughly to get rid of the knots. Divide your hair into two parts and keep the middle part separate. So take this middle ground. Divide hair into 3 sections to weave horizontally. Tie the 3 ends of the hair to the ends of the hair, then shorten. The look is complete!
- The big event: try going out quietly with friends or family.
- Ideal age limit: Women under the age of 30 can prevent this pattern.
- The best season to try: All seasons are best for this long straight hair.
- Similar dresses: Women can wear long dresses or beautiful skirts to match this shape.
- Suitable face and hair type: Women with any shape of the face and long straight hair can choose it with their eyes closed.
6. Appearance of Waterfall Peak:
It’s easy to get the look. The double waterfalls attached to the peak are sloped here to achieve this magnificent view. This is done so that the hair pattern is visible. However, this style requires time and effort to work properly on such a small peak. On the other hand, the result will amaze you with its beauty and stylish appearance.
- Big event: Women can wear this style for dates.
- Best season to try: Summer is the best time to try this hairstyle.
- Appropriate Dress: To complete this look, wear a beautiful knee-length dress.
- Ideal age range: Women in their 20s may look better than others in this way.
- Suitable face and hair type: Oval and diamond face with straight hair works well here.
7. Connecting the Main Waterfall:
This is one of the easiest and most attractive waterfall braid hairstyles for long curly hair. The appearance of this braided waterfall is similar to the previous one. Take a strand of hair in the middle. Divide the hair into 3 sections to comb the hair horizontally. Tie 3 strands of hair on the heads and then cut them. Your shape is complete!
- The best season to try: Wear it for the best fit in winter or monsoon season.
- Matching Dresses: Wear this look with a sari or traditional dress to look your best.
- Ideal age range: Twenty-year-old women can look very beautiful with this hair.
- Perfect Event: This style is perfect for weddings and celebrations with friends of the bride.
- Suitable face and hair type: Women with long hair, and oval and round face shapes can try it.
8. Double Cascade Zig Zag Waterfall Shape:
This shape is similar to the diagonal peak at the top, except that it flows in a zigzag pattern. Getting this shape is not easy and requires a stylist to work with it. This should be done with caution. The final result is quite interesting and true, it is perfect and it also seems complicated. The model is stylish and beautiful at the same time.
- The best season to try: Try this style at any time of the year to suit your tastes.
- Perfect Event: This style is perfect for family gatherings and celebrations.
- Ideal age range: Women in their 20s may look better with this style.
- Matching Dress: Wear this style with any ethnic dress you like as it is very suitable.
- Suitable face and hair types: Try this diagonal braid with an oval face and straight hair.
9. Braided Waterfall Rings:
The shape of this long layered braided hair is excellent and it creates a comprehensive look. This is very easy to do. You should make a waterfall peak on the sides and tie a ribbon around the ends. You can also add hair accessories or other flowers of your choice. It doesn’t last long, but it does look cute and pretty.
- Perfect accessories: Wear this style for going out to college or for a party.
- The best season to try: Winter is the best time for women to work on this hairstyle.
- Ideal age range: Wear this style when you are twenty years old as it can make you look young and beautiful.
- Suitable face and hair type: Any shape of the face with long straight hair is suitable for you.
- Matching dress: Women can wear any ethnic dress of their choice a plain skirt or a cute thief for instance.
10. Waterfall Braided Macy’s Bun:
Tiered tops are not as difficult as you might think when wearing this hairstyle. A waterfall is unique and makes you look beautiful and refine your personality. You will fall in love with this style once you wear it. It looks unique and beautiful. Adding a dirty bun to the top of this waterfall takes it to a whole new level of functionality. You look the most beautiful with this dirty bun and it is also versatile. It is suitable for any special occasion, whether in the office or at home. You can stop this hair at any time of the day or night. So you will be impressed and receive compliments from your family, friends, and colleagues.
- The best time to try this: Summer is the best time to try this style.
- Matching dresses: Wear with maxi dresses or dresses to look stylish and elegant.
- Ideal age range: Women in their 20’s and 30’s can make this look better than others.
- Suitable hair and face types: This is fine because waterfall tops are suitable for women with short curly hair and any shape of the face.
- Perfect Event: The parties and celebrations are perfect. With this hairstyle, you can also participate in festivals and celebrations here.