Google Pixel Fold, Samsung will fold the Google Pixel with folded smartphones. TechPakin, the first foldable smartphone, could release the Google Pixel fold in late 2021.
Google has long been in the news to fold the smartphone under the Pixel range, and Lex has revealed that the new phone will make its debut later this year.
Google Pixel Fold:
The folded smartphone pixel is codenamed “Passport” and is believed to be connected to an OLED (LTPO) oxide to look at low-temperature polycrystalline.
- Samsung has entered the market with its sophisticated devices, including the Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Galaxy Z 3 fold.
- Brands like Wave and Xiaomi are also working on new folded smartphones.
- The current Double Pixel smartphone, with “Passport”, will be released later this year, according to a tweet from Tipster Avon Blas.
- Google has said it has been competing with this new smartphone for over two years.
Specification of Pixel 6 Pro:
This is not the first time it has been released in the Google Pixel folder. David Naranjo, senior director of Display Supply Chain Consulting, also wrote on Twitter about the evolution of the Google Pixel fold.
- His tweet stated that the title could be released in the fourth quarter of 2021 (October 1 to December 31).
- It is also recommended to use the Pixel Fold LTPO OLED screen.
- Analysts also say that the Google Pixel 6 Pro could launch in the same quarter.
Features of Google Pro Pixel:
In 2019, Google revealed that the project is working on folded prototype smartphones. The company also provides support for the folded screen on Android X. Which companies, including Samsung, used to internalize their phones. For Google, Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 2 and the recently released Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- And Galaxy Z Flip 3 is sure to have a place with the upcoming Google Pixel Fold.
- Technology, Huawei has noticed its presence in the region with the Mate 10 and X2 smartphones.
- Thus, Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi unveiled the Mi Mix fold for the first time in China as the company closed in China in March.
- Other companies, such as Oppo and Vivo, are also considering launching their mobile phones.
- It is expected to be released in India this year.
- Google has not yet announced details on whether a mobile device will be released.
Or whether it will be the only Proto that will allow Google Pro Android to improve existing and new mobile devices on the market. After exposure, the growing foldable smartphones can transfer one pixel.