The government of Colombia has been invited to apply for a Colombian Government Scholarship 2021-2022 academic year. Scholarships in Colombia are open for graduate and doctoral programs. This year, many scholarships are open then to international students. You are in the right place. Then, you can check out the 2021 upcoming scholarships.
The Columbia scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship. The scholarship will cover all expenses. There is no reason for students to worry about tuition, thus as this will cover and reimburse all tuition. You will study in Colombian then educational institutions. 50 international scholarships will be awarded.
Colombia attracts many international students. Universities in Colombia offer world-class higher education, as well as in a diverse and cultural country. There is no tuition fee required, thus apply for this scholarship program. Thus, you can also check the list of universities with no tuition fees. To get more information about the Colombia government scholarship 2021-2022. Read the full information below.
Details of the Colombian Government Scholarship 2021-2022:
- Country: Colombia
- Level of studies: postgraduate, doctorate, special degree
- Financial coverage: fully funded
- Deadline: December 20, 2021
Duration of the Scholarship:
The duration of the Columbia scholarships will consist of (12) months for the specialization, twenty-four (24) months for the postgraduate, Then up to thirty-six (36) months for the doctorate.
Read about: Scholarship Programs without IELTS 2021
The Colombian Government Scholarship will cover all costs. This is a fully-funded scholarship, thus as details are provided below:
- Monthly allowance: $ 2,484,348 Colombian peso grant.
- Tuition: 100% coverage of all tuition.
- Salary for Books and Materials: $ 401,321 COP one-time grant at the beginning of the academic program
- Health insurance: Wide coverage in medical care only in Colombia, then during the period of study.
- Books and materials: ($ 425,400) for books and materials.
- Installation cost: One-time grant ($ 425,400) at the beginning of the studies.
International students from any country can apply for the scholarship program.
- Similarly, a training session
- Introductory letter from Columbia University
- The price is also in Spanish
- A scientific article that supports the importance of your education in Colombia
- Also originals of educational transfers
- Similarly, a copy of the passport
- Professional Experience Certificate
- Medical certificate
- The final app on this call is also online
Read About: Study in China Without IELTS
Apply for a Colombian Government Scholarship. You must meet the following requirements:
- They must be foreigners
- He must not be older than 50
- You must have a degree
- To apply for this scholarship, you must have an average of 5.0 or 5.0 on the Columbia scale
- The required documents must be physically submitted to the ICETEX offices in Bogota Address: Carrera 3 No. 18-32
- You must send a letter at 3 letters
The last date to apply for the Colombian Government Scholarship is 2021-2022, December 20, 2021.
How to Apply:
You need to complete the online application form. Then, to apply for a scholarship, visit the Colombian Government Scholarship 2021-2022 Official Website.