Intel components of external, chips are still the next few projects and have created their own end. Strong points. TSMC focuses on external business planning.
Intel components of external are trying to prevent further erosion of its chip market share. It will be reported that Intel’s TSMC will be upgraded to use the technology from January.
Taiwan Aluminum Manufacturing Company (TSMC):
Intel on Thursday gave new details about its transformation from war to the acquisition of its hostile foreign ships and parts, its football factories, including details of its new partnership with rival Taiwan Aluminum Manufacturing Company (TSMC).
- Intel is still the next few projects and has created its own end.
- However, TSMC’s fastest football has also lost its culprit and outsourced programming.
- Earlier this year, Gelsinger described her as an Intel CEO, asking her in a construction war to go to the mountains again after 2025. This quick supply.
- Intel’s response includes the interception of competitors, such as the TSMC subsystems.
- In the so-called “he” soccer stitches and in conjunction with Intel packaging technology.
- Intel on Thursday, the song called “VQ Bridge” will use the basic parts of the technology chip TMSC “N5” and “N7” -chip manufacturing, focusing on the above, the basis of Intel.
The first major use of the Ponte Vecchio supercomputer chip will be in the Intel building and the US Department of Energy. Raja Kodori, senior vice president at Intel, Treble and Graphics Computing Systems Group.
- Intel has acknowledged that ATI is facing the challenge of accelerating the market-leading artificial intelligence software that has dominated the chip industry in recent years E Developed.
- Codorus claims that the chip in NVIDIA’s “Ponte Vecchio” offering is faster than any of these activities.
- “So for a decade, it has been just a rule,” Kodori said. “Now this is coming to an end.”
- Earlier this week, Intel gave a new name to graphic football, Nvidia’s second-biggest challenge in the video game market.
Intel said on Thursday that the graphics and football of “alchemists” are manufactured by TSMC under a new name. “N6” chip technology, which makes it an upgraded version of “N7” technology. Reuters reported that using the technology in January, Intel upgraded to TSMC.