JPMorgan says Bitcoin, is better than gold against inflation, JPMorgan said. Bitcoin profits will double this year and depreciate.
Bitcoin blocks gold. U.S. Superintendent JPMorgan in a letter to investors. That’s it. The investment bank says Bitcoin is looking for a better anti-inflation wall than gold.
- Bitcoin supporters have long promised that cryptocurrencies will be better and faster than gold, and many will choose it as a source of value.
- Both buildings are often associated with gold. However, critics say the bitcoin is changing drastically and does not guarantee its continued growth.
- However, the value of the bitcoin for the third time this year is Rs 50,000, (i.e Rs 3,756,000).
- Although this indicates a weakness in the ups and downs of Wikipedia, it raises the question of whether investing in it will bring long-term benefits.
JPMorgan Says Bitcoin Is a Better Hedge:
“The company’s investors are turning to Bitcoin, which may see it as a better energy fund than gold,” JPMorgan said in a letter. Wealth magazine commented on the company’s research, saying that the news was “not surprising” for those who have been monitoring bitcoin activity for a year.
- Bitcoin has gained a lot of direction this year. In February, it fell 50,000 points for the first time, reaching 64.66,000 points (48.08 points) in April.
- The biggest risk in the digital currency market in May is a decline in market levels.
- Earned revenue and reduced sales to Rs 30,000 (Rs 22.53 crore).
- It took a while for the growth to reach a profit of Rs 40,000 (Rs 30.05 million) in July.
- In August, bitcoin lost 50,000 but lost profits.
- A month later, he crossed the border for the third time. On Saturday afternoon, the bitcoin was 54 54719 (laughs 41.11).
JPMorgan said Tuesday’s meeting was aimed at “resuming financial tensions among investors” and would try to use bitcoin as a platform. “Rising inflation worries investors who are taking a further step to offset inflation,” the report said. Lately, some investors have adopted corrupt currencies.
George Soros, Shark Tank Star, And Kevin O’Leary:
Soros Chief real Estate Agent at George Soros hedge fund. Told Bloomberg at an event that the fund had money, but “not too much”. Shark Tank Star and businessman Kevin O’Leary said this week that he had breached his stake and increased gold distribution.
- JPMorgan noted in May News from institutional investors that bitcoin technology was trading against gold, but said it would generate $ 140,000 in the long run.
- As the value of silver continues to rise, the report shows that the United States intends to confirm China’s plans not to pursue cryptocurrencies as a catalyst to also prevent mining.
- According to the report “The recent boom in the lighting network and the adoption of Bitcoin as a second payment solution in Bermuda” was also a blessing for bitcoin.
- Bitcoin traded at 54,343 on Friday afternoon, up 0.37% from the previous 24 hours.
- Although the cryptocurrency has exceeded $ 50,000, it is still below its all-time high of about $ 65,000 in April.