The latest Chikankari designs outfits come in a range of colors and look good on any woman. These Kurti come in different lengths and you can choose to wear them with jeans, leggings, or even palazzos. When you put on this type of Kurti, you can enhance the look with a gorgeous pair of Jhumkas, a small binder, bangles, and a suitable pair of flats.
This look will be suitable for dates, temple visits, casual hangout sessions, shopping sprees, picnics, etc. You can mix and match these Kurtis to create dozens of looks. So, what are you waiting for? Explore the latest collections of Chikankari Kurtis online on Flipkart at the best prices & great offers.
Everyone loves traditional Chikankari embroidered outfits whether it is saree, lehenga, Salwar Kameez, or Kurtis. It looks stylish and chicks to all women. Chikankari or Lucknow work is a traditional embroidery design from the beautiful city Lucknow, India. The word “Chikan” means embroidery, and it is one of Lucknow’s best textile decoration forms of style.
Latest Chikankari Designs Outfits And New Ideas Of Fashion 2021:
Chikankari embroidery design is a historic ancient form of art. It was formed during the Mughal period, which was introduced by Noor Jehan, wife of Mughal Emperor Jahangir. Then, this artistic hand embroidery was initially clear on the white Muslim fabric with white thread for the royal people to enhance the beauty of the cloth. Thus, Chikan began as a type of white-on-white embroidery.
It is also very similar to shadow work in which a white embroidery work that uses herringbone stitches on the back of the fabric to fill the design. But nowadays this Chikankari embroidery is also done on various types of fabrics. like chiffon, organza, georgette, Tussar silk, and linen fabrics using different coloured threads to improve the fashion trends.
- So, in many other traditional embroideries, the Chikankari outfit design is unique, elegant, and stands differently.
- Nowadays, this famous design is delightfully worn by many people all around the world. Let’s take a look at these various Lucknow Chikankari Designs outfits you’ll wear all year long.
- The Chikankari embroidered sarees are definitely the most amazing Indian attire for every woman. It gives a very classy feel because of its simple and traditional handwork. Georgette Chikankari’s saree looks great on every woman.
- Chikankari embroidery is known for its neat and fine work. If you are buying a Chikankari Kurti, don’t forget to check its neatness and precious work. Also, the loose threads or thickness of the fabric help you to guess the machine or manual work.
- Luckily, Mirraw offers you a genuine product. By chance, if you don’t like the quality, you can easily return it.