Autopilot Tesla, The US is driving technology under official investigation. The US Federal Service for Road Safety at Tesla is launching a formal investigation.
Into the autopilot of the “self-driving” system.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) said it was an accident involving a 2018 Tesla 11 as a result of an emergency vehicle.
- In some cases, Tesla vehicles “to meet with first responders”.
- And expanding the research to 5,765,000 Tesla cars built since 2014.
- The model includes 5, 10 Model S and Model 3, NHTSA claims, and a full range of races.
Control At All Times:
Due to the inability of Tesla Vehicles Legere to handle vehicles on the road. Especially emergency vehicles involved in an accident. One of the cases on the list was this Tesla field, “in the back”, which was standing on a fire truck, crashed in another accident, and targeted a parked police vehicle.
The NHTSA said management may have a hole “in the technologies and methods used for monitoring to help enhance driving involvement using autopilot”. 11 reported accidents that prompted the search or autopilot. And cruise control to be active and alert to traffic “ahead” in a collision.
- Tesla autopilot, tips for driverless driving.
- The guide to crashing the Tesla video game.
Auxiliary technology allows the car to roll, accelerate and apply the brakes immediately. But that does not change the unit to capture. And maintain a fire control pilot that still needs to be fixed.
The Tesla function is marketed as “autopilot” and “fully autonomous driving”, which is now available to some users in beta. Consumers have often abused the system in the past, such as by their phones, changing positions while driving the driverless car behind the wheel.
The statement from NHTSA said,
- “I do not drive commercially available motor vehicles. For what a person needs, drivers are always available to drive the vehicle.”
- And this was mainly to help the Holy Inquisition documents on this truth, and extremely difficult when many soothsayers were in conflict.
- “Most of the aftermath of the gloomy crash happened on stage as a fairly well-researched first response scene, with shiny, iron-clad car headlights and a traffic cone.”
- The car arrived a few days ago to demonstrate the company’s software. CEO Elon 19, day stubble. October team until comment.