Lenovo PC Shipments Grew 45 Percent, Lenovo tops the list, with global computer shipments reaching 5% in the third quarter of 2021 amid growing supply and demand. Channel.
In the third quarter of 2021, global computer shipments reached 84.1 million units. According to a report by Canalys Market Research, global computer sales increased by 20% in the three-quarters of July 20 (third quarter).
Lenovo PC Advantage Of The Global Supply Of Computers:
Lenovo took advantage of the global supply of computers, followed by HP, then Dell, Apple, and Acer. The amount of computer equipment, including jobs, is 84.1 million units.
Canalis said mistakes in existing supply chains have prevented computer makers from meeting the constant demand for laptops, desktops, and workstations.
The computer industry had an annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9% since the outbreak, so by 2022 a shortage of computer resources is expected.
- The channel warned that producers will not be able to meet the expected demand for the holiday.
- Computer stocks are growing significantly from year to year in Latin America (LATAM), the Asia-Pacific region (excluding Japan), as well as in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
Asia-Pacific Region (Excluding Japan):
- The computers delivered 84.1 million units in the third quarter of 2021.
- Despite the interruption of Covid-19 dis in the global logistics network of the supply chain, reports Canalys.
- Laptop Business Distribution Mobile business grew 3% year-over-year to 67.4 million units. While office supplies for computers grew 12% to 16.6 million units.
- The reason for the increased demand for computers is a remote epidemic of coronavirus.
- In the third quarter of 2021, Lenovo made the largest investment in computer consumables, growing by 2.57% year on year.
- During this period, Lenovo’s market share was 23.5%.
- HP shipped 17.597 million units, up 20.9 percent from the market. Despite a 5.7 percent drop in Chromebook shipments to the United States last year.
Lenovo Q1 2021 Brand Share:
- Dell achieved impressive results with 15.18 million units, reaching 26.7% with a market share of 18.1%. Apple, Acer, increased by 14.4 ± 5.7% over the same period last year.
- Apple shares 9.3% with 7824 points, and Acer – 7.2% with 6076 points.
Rushed Doshi, director of Canal Hub Research, said the new opportunities could pave the way for the sector.
- Including the recent hybrid business culture. “The hybrid performance model will be part of the new Covid-19 standard.
- Lenovo PC Shipments, Computer or Laptops vendors need to improve their product portfolio and marketing strategy to quickly improve processors, cameras, and connectivity.
- In addition, small and medium-sized computers are expected to be bigger.
- They compete in different areas because they waste time and reimburse consumers, especially tourism and travel, ”Doshin said.
- Regions such as LATAM, the Asia-Pacific region (excluding Japan), and the EMEA improved their recovery from COVID-19 by 17%, 16%, and 13% of annual stocks, respectively.
- North America (the USA and Canada) registered a decline of 9% compared to the same period last year, while computer stocks in Aponya fell by about 30%.