WA Beta info reports that WhatsApp Working On updating UPI, an instant messaging application.
It is working to update. WhatsApp UPI payment feature facilitates customer transactions in India.
- According to the WABetainfo update, the UPI WhatsApp payment feature is already in use in India, but this feature is not available to everyone.
- However, there is no alternative for Indians who can activate it by submitting a claim for payment.
- They Said “Payment requests are a way to activate the communication function it’s completely free.
- This process will make UPI payments immediately to the recipient of the request.
- WhatsApp is working on a new account that will introduce UPI payments.
WhatsApp Working On updating UPI:
He added. “We don’t know if is WhatsApp Working On updating UPI a new account that will introduce developing this new development. But this feature is not available to everyone. Because there will be a new announcement. Then that will allow anyone in India.
To send UPI as payment without a payment request. But it is possible.”Payments on WhatsApp UPI are now available for users. With the latest version of Android apps on iPhone.
WhatsApp Updating is working on a new account that will introduce UPI payments:
- To send money via WhatsApp to India, thus, you must have a debit card in a bank account in the country.
- The Facebook message will send instructions to the bank about transferring funds between the sender’s recipient’s bank accounts through the UPI.
- Starting today, Facebook’s WhatsApp will launch “UPI Payment Services” in the world’s largest open technology marketplace.
The National Pacification Corporation of India (NPCI). They said in a statement that then the messaging app. Which has been testing its payment services in India for more than a year. Now has an integrated payment interface available from various banks.