Students attending the special exams at UHS Lahore university of health Lores have allowed scholars to take the 2021 special examinations. To apply for MBBS and BDS 2021 admissions in Punjab. Scholars awaiting results can now apply from November 12 to November 22, 2021. These scholars will elect the stay for results option on the UHS gate.
According to the instructions of then the Pakistan medical committee (PMC), campaigners. Those who are awaiting the result of the delayed HSSC special test or position an examination (November 2021 series) can apply for admission again this time due to the covid-19 epidemic handed. They meet all other eligibility conditions set out in the prospectus for the period 2021-2022.
Students Attending the Special Exams Can Apply for UHS Entry 2021:
A checkmark with a Yes/No option is given on the application form for these applicants. When they select Yes, they will not be able to enter their HSSC scores/equivalent scores. However, they can apply through a no aggregate rate statement.
That will appear at the top of the application. Their application will remain incomplete until the submission of the HSSC / equivalent result. Thus, in order to prepare provisional value tables. And provisional selection tables. Or dental school must submit the results of the HSSC (pre-medical) examination.
Or the level of examination (November 2021 series) electronically in accordance with the procedure laid down in then the university from Sunday. February 6, 2022.
- They meet all other eligibility conditions set out in the prospectus for the period 2021-2022.
- Failure to submit the grades and supporting documents of then the special examination HSSC (pre-medical).
- And level A (series November 2021) by the specified date or by Sunday.
- Scholars awaiting results can now apply from November 12 to November 22, 2021. These scholars will elect the stay for results option on the UHS gate.
- February 6, 2022, will result in the cancellation of the temporary admission of such candidates.
- After submitting the results of the HSSC (pre-medical) special exam or then the A-level exam (November 2021 series).