The Samsung Galaxy A02, the update will include the September 2021 Android security patch. The Samsung Galaxy A02 claims an update to Android 11-UI One UI 3.1 in September 2021, which is an Android security patch.
Bank-compatible smartphones have been updated in Russia to update. Galaxy A02’s similar services. such as Android 11B Marina data, chat bubbles, updated user interface (UI), and advanced hardware.
Prize of Samsung Galaxy A02:
- Samsung’s smartphone went on sale in January and is a 10-inch UI 2 Android device.
- Samsung factory is expected to go on. This sale in India shortly after production begins in Delhi.
- Samsung Galaxy A02 update was first announced by Samsung According to reports. Samsung will get the One UI 3.1 update on Android 11 smartphones.
- Thus, According to previous reports, the update will come with an Android security patch in September 2021.
- It is currently in use in Russia. And is expected to arrive in other markets next week.
- Thus, The firmware version of the Samsung Galaxy A02 update. A022GDXU2BUI3 and there is no update size information.
- . However, interested users can go to Settings> Software Updates> Uninstall and manually check for updates.
Features of Samsung Galaxy:
- Thus, according to previous reports, the Galaxy A02 was selliing in Thailand in January.
- Will come with an Android One UI 2 box compatible with Android mobile phones.
- With a 6.5-inch HD + Asim-V display (720 x 1600 pixels).
- Under the cover is a half-pack of MediaTek MT6739W SoC.
- Which has up to 64 GB of RAM and 3 GB of RAM. Which can expand to a micro SD card (up to 1 TB).
- Importantly, Thus, the Galaxy A02 will have a 13-megapixel main sensor and a 2-megapixel macro rear camera.
- Mobile and videophone powered by a 5-megapixel camera.
- Thus, The connectivity options include 4G LTE, 3.5mm laptop, Wi-Fi b/g / n, Bluetooth v5, and many more.
- It uses a 5000mAh battery which charges 7.75
- 91 According to mobile, Thus, the design and specifications of smartphones are the same as those sold in Thailand.